You can use the following Gemini clients to connect to this server via the Gemini protocol and access the full range of content.
- Asuka (Rust), an NCurses-based Gemini client
- Amfora (Go), a "fancy" terminal client
- AV-98 (Python), a Gemini client derived from the popular VF-1 Gopher client
- Bombadillo (Go), a combined Gopher and Gemini client with vim-inspired key mappings.
- Castor (Rust), a graphical Gemini client using GTK
- Elpher (Emacs), a combined Gopher and Gemini client for the popular text editor / operating system.
- GemiNaut (C#), a user friendly graphical Gemini client for MS Windows.
- Kristall (C++), a graphical Gopher and Gemini client using QT.
You can use ssh firstname.lastname@example.org to run some of the above clients within a chroot on this server, if you'd just like to check out Geminispace without installing a client.
You can use one of the web proxies below to explore Geminispace from your web browser without installing any software.